v1.0 Update: *New features: select number of photos to show on the blog list (Issue 120), random and comment widget (Issue 137), shortcode buttons in the post/page editor (Issue 29), slideshow link in album (Issue 108), variable number of random photos with optional thumb size (Issue 126), and various bug fixes.
- Extract the archive within the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Open the Settings section and click on PWA+PHP
- Complete the setup (token generation and options)
- Create a new page with contents
- Check out the full guide and report bugs as necessary.
=v1.0= * New features: select number of photos to show on the blog list (Issue 120), random and comment widget (Issue 137), shortcode buttons in the post/page editor (Issue 29), slideshow link in album (Issue 108), variable number of random photos with optional thumb size (Issue 126). * Bug fix: various.
Basic Version Features
- Embed all your public, private and unlisted Picasa web albums on any website
- Group and filter albums using keywords in the album title
- Uploaded images via email, web interface or desktop app and see them instantly
- Display image totals for the entire gallery and by album
- Configure caption settings with 4 options
- Allow users to download full-size copies of your images
- Install script guides setup and token generation for private albums
- Interface configuration via 16 variables (image size, thumbnail size, pagination, etc)
- Modify included CSS file to match your site exactly
- Available in 8 languages and extensible to others!
- Hide Video: Option to suppress display of video thumbnails
- Improved compatibility with WPtouch iPhone theme in v0.7
Additional Pro Version Features
- Comments: Show photo's comments in Shadowbox, allow users to add comments to photos, and show recent comments in widget
- Cache Thumbnails: Save thumbnails on server for faster page loads
- Album Cover Shortcode: Show album cover thumbnail in a post instead of album contents
- Random Album Shortcode: Show random album, instead of random photo